Awards & Nominations
The Canadian Association for Nursing Research has established four awards to recognize nurses for their outstanding contribution to nursing and the goals of CANR.
2016 CANR Awards
The CANR research awards are awarded biennially. The next awards presentation will occur in 2016. Deadline for receipt of nomination materials is January 15, 2016.
- The CANR Nurse Researcher Award is for an established nurse scientist who has contributed significantly to nursing research.
- The CANR Outstanding New Investigator Award is for an outstanding new researcher.
- The CANR Award for the Promotion of Research Based Practice is made to an individual or group who has provided leadership in the utilization of research in clinical nursing practice.
- The CANR Practitioner-Researcher Award is for a clinician or manager engaged in research in a clinical setting.
- The CANR Rising Star Graduate Student Research Award is made to an outstanding Masters and Doctoral nursing student
Know someone you would like to Nominate in 2016?