- Canadian Nurses Association (Recommendations of the Canadian Nurse Practitioner Initiative – Progress Report)
- Canadian Nurses Association CNA
- CASN Canadian Nursing Research Database
- Canadian Health Services Research Foundation (SHSRF)
- Executive Training for Research Application (EXTRA) Fellowship Program
- Researcher on Call – operated by CHSRF
- The Community Health Nurses of Canada (CHNC) developed and published in 2009 the Public Health Nursing Discipline Specific Competencies Version 1.0 and in 2010, the Home Health Nursing Competencies. These publications are available in both English and French in a tumble format. As well, in 2010 the CHNC in collaboration with the Canadian Public Health Association released the 4th Edition of Public Health- Community Health Nursing in Canada Roles and Activities (formerly referred to as the “Green Book”).