7 GREAT REASONS TO JOIN CANR
- We have a partnership with the Canadian Journal of Nursing Research (CJNR), which enables our members to receive CJNR for a discounted price.
- Our website and listerve provides current information to members, as well
- as opportunity for networking and discussion about relevant issues
- Our website at www.canr.ca, will be updated regularly with information on how to contact board members, links to other research sites, and regional news items.
- We recognize the contributions of new and established investigators thorough biannual awards
- We are an associate member of CNA and are often consulted about research issues by CNA and other associate members
- We are often consulted by funding organizations for input on new initiatives, such as CIHR, and for request for reviewers.
- CANR is an excellent venue for graduate students to network with nurse researchers from across the country
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE INFORMATION RELATED TO:
- colleagues interests and expertise.
- innovative strategies for fostering research-based practice.
- research and research-related conferences.
- recent publications
- funding opportunities
AND HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO:
- expand networks
- influence policy
- make a difference to nursing and health care
Please join us in the challenges of fostering research-based nursing practice and practice-based nursing research. Please complete the “Membership Form” and mail to the address indicated. We look forward to your participation.